Established in 2016, as a private corporation under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). BrightCare started providing assistance services in the Philippines with a small number of employees back in the days when the passion to serve the members of the international insurance companies is the only thing we give FOCUS on.
Today, with a corporate office situated in the central business district in the Philippines, our organization continues to grow in quantity of Professional Management and Medical Staff giving quality assistance service to all our clients.
We value our client expectations by providing efficient case management and immediate response. Whatever our client needs, wherever our clients are, we are ready to assist...24/7.
We aim to provide exceptional services because every case management we handle, our medical expertise and partnership with medical institutions and other medical allies can be expected.
BrightCare Assist Philippines, Inc. services are designed to serve the client’s and patient’s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which shall include but is not limited to the following;
We have opening for the following positions. Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Will handle medical cases by providing services required by insurance, monitoring patient through calls & emails, booking an appointment for telemedicine etc.
* Open for all Medical Allied Professionals ( Preferably RN ). Underboard and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
* Responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plan.
* Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals.
* Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities.
* Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
* Creates and presents regular performance reports to the management.
For inquiries, you may contact us anytime at email@example.com